Travel Prep Starts Here
Has your passport expired? We can help you renew it! Visit your local Parcel Plus, get professional photos taken, and submit your renewal forms in one stop. We offer both standard and expedited passport renewal service options for your convenience.*
Standard Passport Renewal Service
The processing time for a standard passport renewal can vary, but typically takes 4-8 weeks. When planning your travels, we recommend renewing your passport at least four months in advance.
Expedited Passport Renewal Service
If you need your passport soon, use our expedited passport services. We can help get your passport application processed in 2, 4, or 7-10 days. Processing and shipping times may vary—call for more detailed information.
Criteria for Standard or Expedited Passport Renewal Services
- Must only be for a valid U.S. passport that is either current or expired less than 5 years ago
- You are over 16 years of age
- Your passport was issued in the last 15 years
- Your passport is in good condition and is in your possession
- Your passport was issued in your current name, or you can provide another document such as a marriage certificate or divorce decree that is evidence of a name change
For more information regarding the availability of passport services, call or visit today.
*Availability of passport services vary by location. Contact your location for more details.