We're Here So You Don't Have To Be
Are you someone that needs privacy and security for your mail and packages? Consider renting a private mailbox for all your personal and business mailbox needs at Parcel Plus.
There are many benefits to the convenience of having a mailbox at Parcel Plus:
- Your mail is safe behind two locks – front door and your mailbox;
- Your mailbox is private – we don't disclose to others that you have a mailbox;
- We'll accept and secure packages for you – don't chance a package getting stolen from your doorstep; we'll accept packages from UPS, FedEx and other couriers and keep them secure until you arrive…on your time.
- Safety, for you and your family – if you have a business and don't want customers showing up at your house, protect your family with a private mailbox at Parcel Plus.
- Professional appearance – having a mailbox at Parcel Plus means you have a real street address rather than a P.O. box number. And many people view a business with a street address as a long-term operation, not here today, gone tomorrow. That's better business for you. A private mailbox rental at Parcel Plus shows a street address for a professional appearance.
What do you need to open your mailbox?
- Complete this form: about.usps.com/forms/ps1583.pdf
- Bring in the form along with two forms of identification:
- current driver's license or state identification card
- armed forces, government, university, or recognized corporation identification card
- alien registration card or certificate of naturalization
- current lease, mortgage or Deed of Trust
- voter or vehicle registration card
- home or vehicle insurance registration card
A photocopy of your identification may be retained by the Parcel Plus representative when you open your private mailbox, as per USPS requirements.
It's that easy. Call your local Parcel Plus store today if you have any other questions.
We look forward to providing you safe, secure, private mailbox rental at our Parcel Plus location.
So try our Private Mailbox Rental Services today.