Your timing could not be better for owning your own small business franchise. Today's busy lifestyles demand our services of shipping and packaging, copying and printing, plus postal services. We save consumers time and money, and that's what keeps them coming back. From methods of site selection to ongoing advertising and support, you can count on the expertise of a nationwide company to help you grow your business. You'll find our formula has helped hundreds of people like you own and operate their own business.
Parcel Plus is a member of the Annex Brands’ franchise family of business service and shipping centers. With over 800 locations across the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and Japan, Annex Brands has an extensive system of support and resources to help you in your small business ownership. We like to say, “You’re in business for yourself, but not by yourself.”
Why should you choose us?
- Experience: You'll benefit from our over 30 years of experience.
- Company Culture: You are the entrepreneur of your own business. We help you fulfill that dream.
- Systems: Well developed systems help you manage and run your store.
- Marketing: You'll have access to Co-op Marketing Funds along with award-winning talent and expertise to drive an effective advertising campaign for your store.
- Training: A comprehensive training program will equip you with the tools you'll need to build your new business.
- Support: You'll have access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to the support you'll need to help you grow your business.
For more information, please call us toll-free at (866) 964-3142 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This is not a franchise offering. A franchise offering can be made by us only in a state we are first registered, excluded, exempted, or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document. Individualized responses or communications to you that involve either effecting or attempting to effect the sale of a franchise will be made only if we are first in compliance with state registration requirements, or are covered by an applicable state exclusion or exemption.
Notice of Available Disclosure Formats
If you qualify as a franchisee prospect, we will provide the electronic form of our franchise disclosure document to you in PDF format, sent by mail to the address you provide to us. You will need to have Adobe Reader software installed on your computer to open and view the PDF document. We recommend that you download or otherwise preserve a copy of the electronic franchise disclosure document. If you request it, we will furnish you with our franchise disclosure document in paper form. We will provide the paper form of our franchise disclosure document to you in person if you visit our offices, or we will mail or courier the document to you at our cost. If you are a prospect that is covered by Indiana law, we will also provide you with a paper summary of the FDD.