One of your New Year's resolutions may be to finally take the plunge and start your own business. If you're like many people, you've probably started your business from your home office. However, your new business could really benefit from a private mailbox rental, and here are seven reasons why:
- Affordable. Not all businesses require professional office space. With a private mailbox, you get a business address and a secure place for your mail and packages without the added expense of renting an office.
- Convenient. When you're starting a business, you don't have time to waste going to the Post Office to see if you received mail. Many mail and parcel centers send electronic notifications when you have mail and packages, helping you efficiently plan your day.
- Flexible. At some point, you may need to move. Those who rent a private mailbox have the flexibility to move their home offices without updating their business addresses.
- Packages. Did you know the Post Office only accepts USPS packages? A private mailbox accepts packages from all carriers, so any FedEx, UPS, DHL or USPS packages you receive will be accepted and held securely.
- Private. Even when you're working from home, it's important to keep your personal life and business affairs separate. A mailbox rental will keep your home address private, preventing clients from showing up at your house.
- Professional. Some people view PO Boxes as temporary establishments. With a private mailbox, you get to use the address of the mail and parcel center at which you rent your mailbox, giving your clients the impression of a more traditional office.
- Secure. Never worry about mail and packages being stolen from your home mailbox or doorstep. With a private mailbox rental, your mail and packages are securely held until you, or an authorized person, can pick them up.
If a private mailbox rental is the right choice for your business, visit the Parcel Plus location nearest you. Each Parcel Plus location offers convenient and secure mailbox rentals, along with a suite of business services which will help you on your business ownership journey. Stop by today for more information on mailbox sizes, rates, and terms.