Shipping Services: Compare Shipping Rates and Costs
At Parcel Plus, you'll have the choice to compare shipping rates and costs among UPS, FedEx, USPS and DHL. When you get to compare, you get to choose the best fit for you, both in terms of price and service.
Each shipment comes with options for declared value coverage, tracking, proof of delivery and more. And if you need assistance with packaging, we're ready to help with a variety of mailing and shipping supplies including corrugated boxes, Bubble Wrap® foam packaging peanuts and more. Here are just some of the services offered by the experts at Parcel Plus:
- Packaging Requirements - We know the various requirements from each carrier to ensure your shipment is properly insured. No guessing.
- Days of Delivery - FedEx Home Delivery and the USPS deliver on Saturdays; UPS and FedEx Ground Commercial don't.
- Coverage - All carriers have different coverage limits on a few items. We know the difference so you don't have to research them.
- Dimensional Weight - We know the rules that help you avoid paying for dimensional weight: the charge, if applicable, based on the size of the shipping container.
- Tracking Assistance - We'll help you find where your shipment is along the route of transit, and its expected delivery date.
- And more!
So call any one of our stores today to find out which service is best for your needs. At Parcel Plus, you get to compare shipping rates, unlike other single-carrier facilities or stores.
How can we help you today?